Thursday, February 3, 2011

MORE TALES OF WALES CLERGY

CHRONICLES OF A CURATE & MORE CHRONICLES OF A VICAR
Fred Secombe

I reviewed the second book in this series, CHRONICLES OF A VICAR, in January blog.  The curate book here precedes that one, and the more chronicles continues it. All of these books are actually Three in One books, containing three of each series in one book, a great buy!

Each series is entertaining and heartwarming as Secombe relates the story of his life as an Anglican priest in Wales in the 1940s and 50s.

Amazon, or borrow from me.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah ~ I just got another book by the author that wrote Every Woman for Herself ~ I love the way she writes ~ good characters, with somewhat of a mystery to solve ~ I tend to get in moods to read the same author if I like their books ~ so I am reading another ~ Just got it yesterday ~ will let you know my final reaction. hugs and namaste, cz:)

    ReplyDelete